Easy & Convenient. Our eyelash Applicator is made of special alloy material, which greatly simplifies the original method, you just need use it to put on the eyelashes during a few seconds, and you can have extremely beautiful eyelashes.
NATURAL AND BEAUTIFUL – Made of premium synthetic fibers that result in luscious eyelashes, strong magnetic force secures your eyelash is placed in right place, no messy glues or adhesives required, and make your eyes look bright and attractive.
REUSABLE AND CLEANABLE – When used properly, our eyelashes can be used again and again. After use, use a moist towelette to clean the eyelashes of makeup or other residue.
IRRITATION-FREE–The glue-free design minimizes irritation to your eyes and also prevents any damage to your natural eyelashes.
QUALITY GUARANTEE - High quality with lightweight, comfortable and natural-looking magnetic falses eyelashes. If you feel dissatisfied in anyways, 100% replacement or 100% money back will be provided.
BUOCEANS Magnetic Eyelashes, Ultra Thin, Natural Look, Upgrade Fiber and Reusable Magnetic Eyelashes.
How To Use The Magnetic Eyelashes
1. Use Tweezers hold two pieces of magnetic false eyelashes to your natural eyelashes.
2. Position the lash on top and bottom of your natural lashes, so that the outer edge is in line with the edge of your natural lash line.
3. Correct the top lash and bottom lash position , and make them meet and connect with the each other lash magnet.
How To Remove The Magnetic Eyelashes
1. Gently slide the magnetic eyelashes apart from each different with your index finger and thumb.
2. Try to avoid pulling the eyelashes straight off, as this may alter the shape of the eyelashes.
How To Take Care Of Eyelashes
1. Remove the magnetic false eyelashes off before washing face or showering and sleeping.
2. Gently handle them when applying or removing the magnetic eyelashes.
3. Always remember to store the magnetic eyelashes in the case when not in use.
4. The magnetic false eyelashes do not cover the entire eyelids but are meant to cover two-thirds of your eyelashes toward the outer corners.