- HIGH QUALITY STRONG CONSTRUCTION – This gait belt is made of durable high quality super soft nylon, which is machine washable. Invest on this premium gait transfer belt that will last for years to come.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT FOR THE PATIENT - The 4” high back construction facilitates greater weight bearing allowing medical staff to transfer heavier patients without causing any discomfort to him or her. Gait Belt for Nursing, a must have in every clinic, hospital, hospice, and ambulance.
- 6 HAND GRIPS FOR EASY AMBULATION – 6 handles firmly sewn vertically and horizontally to the gait belt facilitates easy ambulation of the patient using the best leverage point. No more back pains for caregivers and attendants.
- ADJUSTABLE QUICK-RELEASE BUCKLE FASTENING – Fastens around the waist with a quick release buckle gait belt, which is adjustable. Provides maximum security when transferring a patient or resident from one point to another. Releasing the gait belt from the patient takes just a push of a button
- ONE GAIT BELT FOR ALL – The universal sizing of the belt makes this useful to transfer patients of all age groups and weight ranges. Invest once on a gait belt for all the patients under your care. This transfer belt is one of the most reliable and cost effective options in the market.
A UNIVERSAL GAIT BELT FOR EASY AMBULATION OF PATIENTS AND RESIDENTS…
Tired of going through a collection of gait belts to search the right size to suit a particular patient?
Need a reliable gait belt to transfer residents and patients?
Check out our high quality reliable universal gait belt that offer maximum ease to the attendant and comfort to the patient.
Features and Benefits
- The soft nylon construction of the gait belt offers a range of benefits.
- It is easy to clean, comfortable for the patient, and will not prone by wearing it, and won’t tear even with hard use.
- Cleaning regularly to maintain the hygiene of the Durable Medical Equipment is made easy because of the machine-washing capability.
- The transfer belt is fastened firmly and comfortably around the patient’s waist with the help of the adjustable quick release buckle.
- The buckle also allows the medics and caregivers to release the patient immediately from it.
The 4” high back design offers patients maximum comfort during the ambulation process and
allows attendants to transfer heavier patients without taking a toll on their backs.
The 6 horizontal and vertical hand grips help the caregivers to handle the patient in the best orientation by choosing the best leverage point.
Show your care for your employees and patients with this high quality gait belt, which offers superior comfort to the patients,
and prevent back injuries of caregivers.THIS NO.1 GAIT BELT IS JUST A CLICK AWAY FROM BEING YOURS!
CLICK ON THE ADD TO CART BUTTON NOW AND GET THIS TRANSFER BELT TO YOUR FACILITY WHILE STOCKS LAST.